Beautifully decorated 740 square foot condo directly on St. Pete Beach. You'll be just steps away from miles of white sandy beaches and plenty of water activity rentals right outside your door. The property includes a heated pool and jacuzzi.
Our Non-Smoking condo is located on the top floor of a five-story building and includes magnificent views from the balcony of both the Gulf of Mexico and the Intercoastal Waterway. In fact, all rooms except for the two baths have a Gulf view!
You'll feel right at home with a fully stocked kitchen, new 27 inch TV and DVD player, VCR, as well as stereo with CD and tape player. Also included is a deluxe air mattress which auto-inflates in 60 seconds. When placed on top of the queen size sleeper sofa mattress, it makes for a very comfortable bed.
The master bedroom includes a king-size bed which can be separated into two double beds if desired, as well as a second TV and plenty of closet space. Newer building (built in 1990) situated on lush, tropical, beautifully maintained grounds.
St. Pete Beach Activities
You'll be just steps away from miles of white sandy beaches and tons of water activity rentals right outside your door, including:
* Boating and sailing
* Water bikes, to name a few.
With just a short drive (ten minutes), you'll find historic Fort Desoto Park which has 900 acres consisting of five interconnected islands with over seven miles of waterfront including three miles of beach. Kayak, canoe, and bike rentals are available. Manatee sightings are fairly common. Fort DeSoto's beaches are consistently ranked among the best in the country!
Nearby Public Golf Courses:
* Largo Golf Course
* Mangrove Bay Golf Course
* Treasure Island Golf, Tennis & Recreation Center
* Twin Brooks Golf Course
Nearby Semi-Private Golf Courses:
* Bardmoor Golf & Tennis Club
* Bay Pointe Golf Course
* Mainlands Golf Course
* Tides Golf Club
* St. Petersburg Pier, Busch Gardens, Florida Aquarium, Lowry Park Zoo, Museum of Science and Industry, Salvador Dali Museum, Florida International Museum
* BayWalk in downtown St. Petersburg offers excellent dining, shopping, and entertainment
* Day cruises: Gambling, Dolphin Watch, Dinner/Dance, Deep Sea Fishing
* Orlando with Disney World, EPCOT, and Sea World are just 90 minutes away.
* 20 minutes from Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Devil Rays Major League Baseball Team
* Many Spring Training camps in the area
* Less than an hour from Raymond James Stadium, home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
You'll be staying in a highly desirable location. Within walking distance you'll find:
* Large grocery store
* Wide variety of restaurants, shops, nightclubs, bars
* Coffee shops, internet cafe
* Ice cream shops including Dairy Queen
* Gas station
* Virtually anything you'll need is close by!
Within a short drive you'll find:
* Miniature golf
* Arcade/amusement center
* Antique & specialty shops
* Tampa airport is a 35 minute drive away.
Address: 4510 Gulf Blvd. #508, St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
Filtered Water/Ice Maker
Games - Children
Inner Tube Rentals|
|Rental Policies and Forms of Payment
|Rates are subject to change without notice and minimum stays may apply in some cases.
|Gorgeous Gulf view from your balcony, which is accessible from the living room and bedroom|
|Heated Pool and Hot Tub|
|View of the beach and Gulf of Mexico, which are just steps away|