B&B owners Seely and David Gerraughty invite you to their Victorian bed and breakfast inn for a memorable vacation experience or relaxing weekend getaway. Located in a quiet, residential neighborhood, it is a short walk from the Town Beach and the Towers in Narragansett, R.I.
The 1870s home has 7 guest rooms and a Whirlpool Suite, most with queen-size beds and all with private baths and air conditioning . We offer cable TV and a notebook computer with a high-speed Internet connection in the front parlor for those who must keep in touch with the working world. Wireless access is also available for those with laptop cards.
Enjoy a full breakfast in the dining room before heading to the beach or perhaps some sport fishing in the Atlantic. Walk to weddings and events at the Towers and Coast Guard House. If you prefer your sand in a bunker, eighteen area golf courses beckon. The inn is also conveniently located for trips to nearby points of interest such as Newport, Mystic Village, and Block Island. At the end of the day, catch the evening breeze on our front porch, lawn chairs, or yard swing.
If you have never stayed at a B&B before you will find that we are an attractive alternative to the usual hotel or motel experience. If you are interested in a longer stay, we have an attached two-bedroom apartment that can be rented by the week.
High Speed Internet
Games - Adult
Cross Country Skiing|
|Start/End Date or Name
|Year round rates|
|Rates Per Night|
Jan-01-2005 to Dec-31-2006
|Rental Policies and Forms of Payment
|- Starting October 1, 2003 there will be no smoking anywhere on our property. Guests that are found smoking on the property will be required to check-out immediately and will be responsible for a smoke cleaning charge of $300 in addition to the full room charge for their scheduled visit.
- For your safety, no candles, incense, or other open flames are allowed in the building by fire codes.
- The Inn's B&B Rooms are not available to infants or toddlers. Children over seven years of age are allowed in the Whirlpool Suite in the company of at least one adult.The Lighthouse and Meadow Rooms have a connecting door and may be suitable for families. Children of all ages are welcome in the apartment.
- Our guest rooms are for one or two persons regardless of the guest's age. Up to four guests are allowed in the Suite. The apartment sleeps up to six persons.
- Local regulations prohibit pet visitors other than documented service animals.
- We have a 3 night minimum stay on in-season holidays (Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day) and a two night stay on in-season weekends, Chocolate Weekend and some off-season holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's.)
- Check-in begins at 4 p.m. for the Inn and at 3 p.m. for the Apartment. Check-out time is 11 a.m. Unfortunately we can not arrange for early check-in or late-check outs in-season. Please refer to your confirmation letter for more information.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your Bed and Breakfast reservation of 2 or more nights. Deposits for one night rentals are equal to the full nightly charge.
- Apartment deposits are 50% at the time of reservation, the balance due 30 days prior to the stay.
- Deposits can be made by Visa, Mastercard,cash, money order or traveler's check.
- If you need to cancel your Bed and Breakfast reservation, please notify us 10 days before the stay is to begin and we will refund all but 10% of the deposit. After 10 days you are responsible for the entire cost of the booking. We will provide a refund only if the room is re-booked.
- If you need to cancel your Apartment reservation, please notify us 30 days before the stay and we will refund all but 10% of the deposit. After 30 days we can provide a refund only if the Apartment is re-booked.